Does Axne Agree That "We're On A Good Path?"
As the humanitarian crisis at our Southern border continues to worsen, Democrats' partisanship and hypocrisy is on full display.
Yesterday in a press conference, Nancy Pelosi stated, "we are on a good path at the border under the leadership of President Biden."
Everyone in America knows that is false. Right now we are facing a worsening humanitarian crisis:
- Over 171,000 migrants taken into custody in March, the most in 15 years.
- Nearly 19,000 unaccompanied minors put into U.S border custody in March - an all-time high.
- Customs and Border Projection forecasts 184,000 migrant children will cross the border by the end of Fiscal Year 2021, which would be the highest number ever.
- A Texas facility is at more than 16 times its capacity.
- COVID-19 cases soaring among migrants crossing the border.
- Several men on the FBI's terrorist watch list trying to cross the border illegally.
Does Cindy Axne agree with Pelosi? Does she actually believe that the Biden Administration is putting us on a 'good path?' Is she pleased with the policy decisions being made by her party, her House leadership when it comes to securing the border?
"Nancy Pelosi is running Washington and Iowans want to know if Axne agrees that the 'we're on a good path at the border,'' said Republican Party of Iowa Communications Director Kollin Crompton. "This isn't a hard question - does she agree with where her party or not? Right now, Iowans are meant to believe that she is perfectly fine with migrants overwhelming the border, terrorists crossing, facilities busting at the seams and children sleeping on the floor."