2023 Lincoln Dinner
Join Iowa's biggest political event of the year and hear from a roster of the GOP's 2024 presidential candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Only the individual ticketholder(s) whose name(s) is RSVPed will be allowed entry into the event. Tickets bought from another RSVPed guest will NOT grant entry into the event.
Come be a part of the biggest political event of the year at the Republican Party of Iowa's 2023 Lincoln Dinner fundraiser.
Guests will have the opportunity to hear remarks from and mingle with Chairman Jeff Kaufmann and a roster of the GOP's 2024 presidential candidates.
The final lineup of confirmed speakers for this year's Lincoln Dinner are:
- President Donald J. Trump
- Governor Ron DeSantis
- Vice President Mike Pence
- Ambassador Nikki Haley
- Senator Tim Scott
- Vivek Ramaswamy
- Governor Asa Hutchinson
- Larry Elder
- Perry Johnson
- Governor Doug Burgum
- Mayor Francis Suarez
- Ryan Binkley
- Representative Will Hurd
This year's Lincoln Dinner will be an exciting opportunity to hear from the GOP's potential champions to take on Joe Biden in the 2024 presidential election and celebrate Iowa's First-in-the-Nation Caucus!
Doors will open at 4PM and will be locked at 6:30PM. Cash bar during the event will only accept credit cards.
Please also note the following items are prohibited at our event due to Secret Service security considerations:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Appliances (i.e. Toasters)
- Backpacks, bags, roller bags, suitcases, and bags exceeding size restrictions (12”x14”x5”)
- Banners, signs, placards
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
- Glass, thermal and metal containers
- Laser lights and laser pointers
- Mace and/or pepper spray
- Noisemakers, such as air horns, whistles, drums, bullhorns, etc.
- Poles, sticks and selfie sticks
- Spray containers
- Supports for signs/placards
- Large Umbrellas (small umbrellas are permitted)
- And any other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event as determined by and at the discretion of the security screeners.
*Press inquiries should be directed to Kush Desai at [email protected]
730 3rd St
Des Moines, IA 50309
Google map and directions